Arm flab is something that is unpleasant for most women. This makes it hard for them to wear sleeveless since it is very uncomfortable. This is why women look for ways to get rid of arm flab and the most effective is doing constant arm exercises. Arm flab is usually caused by weight loss which makes the skin loose.
So here is a list of arm exercises that will help you get rid of arm flab:
- Push-ups: Do push-ups for women, perform it by getting down on your knees, set your thumbs six-inches apart. Once you are in a comfortable position, do as many push-ups as you can and take a break for around 45 seconds. Do this three times a week and if you want it to be more difficult then do the diamond push-up. All you have to do is to form a diamond with your index fingers and thumbs.
- Resistance Curls: Start by placing one arm on your side and then place your other arm on top of it. The arm on top will serve as the weight and the other arm to move up and down. The arm on top serves as a resistance weight.
- Swimming: The water acts as a natural weight, so when you stroke, you must exert effort using your upper arms.
- Weights: Of course, this is the first equipment that comes in mind when we want to get rid of arm flab. Just make sure not to overdo weight lifting because it can cause injuries. Lift the weights slowly and lower it down slowly, do this in moderation and take a break when you feel you cannot lift it anymore and start with light weights. Increase the weight as you stay long in this kind of workout.
- Arm circles: This is the simplest exercise you can do to get rid of arm flab. Include this as part of your warm up exercises before doing intense workout.
These exercises to get rid of arm flab can be easily done at home. If you want a more intense workout then you can enroll yourself in a gym or hire a personal trainer.
Check out Exercise Weights to Build Muscle.